Sunday Assembly is looking for a Business Development Manager to help us change the world using pop songs, great talks and joy to build caring communities across the the planet.
Since our launch in 2013 we have launched 70 communities worldwide and now Sunday Assembly is being commissioned as a community-building, health-promoting tool which is why we need you – a Business Development Manager who is smart, fun and gets things done. Someone who can grow our social impact by growing our commissions.
You’ll work across the country to bring Sunday Assembly to community building professionals in local authorities, CCGs, Housing Associations and other potential partners.
- Finding partners to commission Sunday Assembly chapters across the UK.
- Writing seductive proposals for local authorities, CCGs, Housing Associations and sponsors.
- Developing new community building offerings through dialogue with commissioners.
- Identifying other funding opportunities.
Skills and Experience
You will have:
- Negotiated and confirmed contracts with public and private sector organisations.
- Experienced local authority, CCG and Housing Association commissioning.
- Sold new products into new markets.
- Demonstrated excellent phone skills / skillz.
- Established new systems and processes.
- Experience managing accounts and account holders.
Who you are:
We hire unbelievably great people who will be a total pleasure to work with.
- Persuasive, tenacious and charming enough to speak to whoever you need to.
- Passionate about building communities.
- In love with the values of Sunday Assembly.
- Committed to a movement that changes lives.
(Alternatively: You are a truly exceptional person with a proven track record of building business outside the public sector and want to do something a tad more meangingful with your life).
Work in an organisation recognised by:
- The Observer
- The Young Foundation
- The RSA
We are looking for people who are, above all, committed to our values and our mission but we also want to reward great people for great work. The salary is competitive and comes with the opportunity to earn performance related increases if monthly, quarterly, annual targets are met (the base is £30k+ with generous OTE).
London based role with an eye to pursuing growth opportunities internationally.
Even more benefits:
- Celebrate life every day with an excellent team
- Take Sunday Assembly to festivals such as Wilderness, Latitude, Glastbonbury and many more.
- You’ll love Mondays, feel great about yourself, sing songs in big crowds, have amazing experiences in all manner of places.
- Make history.
Please send CV and Covering Letter to info [at] sundayassembly [dot] com by 23rd February